In 1918 in the wake of the Great Flu Epidemic an orphanage, Die Herberg, was built by the Robertson community for the children left orphaned and destitute. In 2003 a 5hectare vineyard was planted on the orphanage?s grounds by the same community. All planting material, soil preparation and irrigation were donated. This blend is made for free by sympathetic cellars and sold in aid of the children, who today are no longer all orphans but mainly from broken homes. 100% of the grapes for this blend is grown on the orphanage?s grounds and 100% of the profit is donated to the children.